GET READY FOR MODEL-WORTHY CONTOURS
Rimmel Introduces Its First Sculpting & Highlighting Kit Designed By Kate Moss
Known for her infamous cheekbones and her unique sense of style, Kate Moss has collaborated with Rimmel to create her very own Rimmel Sculpting & Highlighting Kit. Using her expertise in sculpting gained from years of experience Kate has collaborated with Rimmel to design a palette made up of three silky soft pressed powders to highlight, contour and define your face. After all, who better than Kate to create a sensational sculpting must-have?!
The world is fast discovering the transformative powers of contouring make-up. Using light and shade you can enhance and downplay facial features to create the fabulously glam profile you’ve always dreamed of. Contouring is the at home version of a face lift without the expensive price tag. The Kate Sculpting & Highlighting Kit is a clever combo of three powder shades – a highlighter, shading powder and blush – that seamlessly blend with your natural skin tone to create a healthy, radiant, sculpted look. The kit works with every face shape and skin tone, adding definition and structure. Yes, you too can experience model-worthy cheekbones! Use a little colour for a natural, fresh look. Or be bold for an impactful, dramatic sculpted effect.
Kate worked closely with Rimmel to design a sculpting palette that was both elegant and extremely easy to use. The Kate Sculpting and Highlighting Kit comes in a chic rose-gold and black portable compact perfectly echoing Kate’s natural sense of chic and also features a three-step guide and helpful visual on the reverse making application super-simple. The compact’s elegant asymmetric shape is set-off by Kate’s distinctive signature.
The kit makes sculpting and contouring as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- The soft shimmer highlighter is used to highlight areas that naturally catch the light – cheek bones, brow bones, the centre of the chin, forehead and bridge of the nose.
- The darker shading powder is used to contour and recede areas of the face that you don’t want to emphasise, such as the sides of the nose, jaw line and hairline.
- The shimmer powder blush gives definition and colour to the cheeks and added warmth to the whole face.
What’s more, each of the individual shades can be used separately: the highlighter illuminates skin with a ‘candlelit glow’; the sculpting shade gives a beautiful bronzed effect; and the blush delivers a natural-look flush on cheeks.
Whether you’re an English rose or an exotic beauty, Rimmel and Kate have carefully created two shade palettes to suit every skin tone:
- #002 Coral Glow is designed for fair to medium skin tones, including olive skin. The golden highlighter and mid-bronze sculpting shade are warmed by a bright peach blush that looks fresh and flirty.
- #003 Golden Bronze works best on medium to dark skin that can take deep, highly pigmented shades. The warm gold highlighter is complemented by a rich brown shading powder and a dark gold coral blush that lifts the skin tone.
For contouring inspiration, look no further than the striking campaign starring Kate Moss. Looking naturally stunning, Kate masters sculptural perfection as she wears 002 Coral Glow. The results are beautifully refined and enhanced cheekbones that are to die for
Highlight and define your beauty with Rimmel’s new Sculpting & Highlighting Kit by Kate Moss. With your glamorous sculpted look you’re ready to face the paparazzi… or create the perfect selfie! Get the London look.
RIMMEL SCULPTING & HIGHLIGHTING KIT BY KATE MOSS
Get the gorgeous bone structure you always wanted! Rimmel introduces its first Sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed with Kate Moss – a trio of pressed powder shades to highlight, contour and define. Perfect for every face shape and skin tone, the silky soft powders seamlessly blend with your natural skin tone to create a healthy, radiant, sculpted look.
The easy-to-use kit features:
- Soft shimmer powder to highlight
- Matte shading powder to contour
- Powder blush for definition and colour
Use a little colour for a natural, everyday contoured look. Or be bold with a dramatic sculpted look. Each of the powder shades can also be used separately.
Ready to sculpt and contour like a celeb? Get the London look.
#002 Coral Glow – for fair to medium skin
#003 Golden Bronze – for medium to dark skin
Point of Sales: Lifestyle, Max, Boots, Carrefour
On-Counter: April 2016