Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi welcomes families to spend summer in luxury with a range of limited-time room deals.
Abu Dhabi, 30 July 2018 – Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi provides the perfect solution for families looking to spend a memorable summer together whether on holiday or for a weekend staycation.
Guests who book a suite for two adults and up to three children below 18 years age can enjoy an additional complimentary room, daily breakfast buffets for all and a discount of 25 per cent on spa treatments. Children are entitled to special room amenities as well as a host of fun-filled activities at the hotel. The ‘Suite Stay for Families’* package starts from AED 2,050 per night.
For a more luxurious weekend with the larger family, the five-star hotel opens the doors to its four-bedroom private villas. With prices starting from AED 10,000 per night, this experience includes world-class amenities and breath-taking seascape views in the comfort of refined Arabian architecture.
The luxury villa package* is ideal for groups of families who prefer to holiday together in complete privacy. Additional benefits included in this offer are a private butler service, a fully equipped kitchen, a Bang & Olufsen audio visual system, a private garage, a Jacuzzi bath, Bvlgari bath amenities, a study and a private swimming pool. Boat mooring is also available from a private marina.
With some of the most popular start-of-season offers being extended until August 31st, there are many more exciting room deals available for all at the five-star hotel this summer:
The 24-Hour Getaway package gives guests the chance to spend a full 24 hours from the time of check-in to enjoy all the facilities at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi. With prices starting fromAED 1,100 per night, the offer includes a complimentary fruit basket, Chinese tea and local delicacies as well as a breakfast buffet at Sofra bld and free Wi-Fi.
Offering the perfect weekend escape is the ‘Brunch and Stay’ offer starting from AED 1,150 per night. This allows guests to enjoy the Friday brunch at Sofra BLD, an overnight stay, complimentary breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi access and late check-out by 6pm.
The Spa Indulgence Package includes USD 100 spa credit per stay, daily breakfast buffet, best available room rates, double award points for Golden Circle members and Wi-Fi access.
Guests opting for the half-board offer* can take the hassle out of making dining plans during the stay as this package includes a full buffet breakfast and the option of lunch or dinner at Sofra bld – starting from AED 935 per night.
The epitome of Arabian waterfront luxury, Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is an oasis in the heart of the Emirates. Located on a private stretch of a one-kilometre-long beach, the hotel’s rooms and suites set the benchmark in exclusivity and comfort. Every room and villa features a balcony or terrace with a breath-taking view of the canal, modern facilities and Arabian architecture.
For bookings, please call 02 509 8888.
*Terms and Conditions:
Suite Stay for Families
- Minimum stay of two nights is required.
- All prices are subject to a 10% service charge, 3.5% tourism fee, 2% municipality fee and AED 10 per night government fee, as well as 5% VAT (applicable to the sum of the room charge and service charge).
- Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions.
Four-Bedroom Luxury Private Villa
- All food and beverages must be provided by the hotel. Food and beverages cannot be brought in from outside the hotel. This includes outside catering.
- Shisha is not permitted inside the villa unless provided and managed by the hotel.
- In respect of the guests in neighbouring villas, loud music is not permitted. The volume level of the music played must not be audible outside of your own villa. Bringing in a DJ from outside the hotel is permitted provided that this rule is observed.
- The number of people in the villa at any given time must not exceed 25. This is for both your own security as well as the security of guests staying in other villas.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Any damages incurred inside the villa should be settled by the guest accordingly.
Brunch and Stay:
- Offer is valid for stays until 31 August 2018.
- The brunch incudes food only.
- Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions.
- Shangri-La’s Family Plan applies.
- Rates are valid for single or double occupancy.
Spa Indulgence Package
- The offer is valid for stays until 31 August 2018 at participating hotels.
- Offer is subject to availability. Receiving the confirmation message/email will be considered a successful reservation.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
- Offer includes breakfast for one or two guests per room per day only.
- Spa credits can be redeemed only at Shangri-La operated hotels and resorts with CHI, The Spa, or at hotel’s managed spa outlet.
- Spa credit offered is granted on a per stay basis, regardless of number of nights booked.
- Spa credit is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash nor is the credit applicable on retail of spa products. It is non-cumulative and can only be redeemed and utilised during the same stay. Amount of spa credit may vary between different hotels and is subject to each individual hotel’s offer.
- Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of room reservations. Only qualifying room rate and spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn double GC Award Points.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.
Half Board Stay
- Rates are valid for single or double occupancy
**All prices are subject to 10% service charge, 3.5% tourism fee and 2% municipality fee. An extra municipality fee of AED 10 per room per night will be applied and to be collected from guests upon departure. A 5% Value Added Tax (VAT) is also levied applicable to the sum of the room charge and service charge.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited, one of the world’s premier hotel management companies, currently operates over 95 hotels in 22 countries and 73 destinations under the Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders brands. Prominently positioned in Asia, the group has established its brand hallmark of “hospitality from the heart” over four decades in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and the Indian Ocean. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com.