Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 12, 2019: The 6th edition of the Destination Wedding Planners Congress will witness the debut of the DWP ACE Awards in March this year in Dubai. The awards will honor the significant efforts of extraordinary talents of international wedding planners and suppliers who have shown their ultimate commitment towards innovation and creativity in the luxury wedding industry.
The DWP ACE Awards will take place in conjunction with the Destination Wedding Planners Congress, recognized as the world’s strongest business platform for destination wedding planners that will be held in Dubai along with Destination Partner Dubai Tourism and Hotel Partner Atlantis, The Palm, from March 27th-29th 2019. The DWP Congress is a luxury closed-door by-invitation only business platform that brings together more than 500 destination wedding specialists from over 70 countries under one roof.
Along with a stellar speaker line-up with names such as Preston Bailey (USA), Vandana Mohan (India), Ali Bakhtiar (UAE), Fanny Ng (China) among many others, the upcoming edition of the DWP Congress will step into the world of awards by launching the DWP ACE Awards. Set to take place on the night of the glamorous Gala Dinner on the 29th of March 2019, the awards will highlight, honor and celebrate the extravagant work of the world’s top luxury wedding planners and suppliers globally.
With over 9 categories and 16 awards to nominate from, the DWP ACE Awards is a platform that aims to bring into the forefront and give credibility to the crème-de la-crème of this dynamic multi-million dollar industry. “The highly anticipated DWP ACE Awards will debut on March 29 to honor and celebrate the brightest talent and best creativity in the globally diverse wedding industry. Designers, suppliers and planners spend hours to get their client expectation right and it is only fair to recognize the hard work amidst all the glitz and glamour. The introduction of DWP ACE Award is to confer, highlight outstanding talents, laudable initiatives and recognize the hard work of those in the luxury wedding and destination wedding industry,” said Ackash Jain, Director of QNA International.
Nominations will be accepted till February 15, 2019 for luxurious destination weddings undertaken from the period January 01- December 31, 2018 and are spread across the below 9 categories.
FOR WEDDING PLANNERS:
- Ace Planner Award (Domestic) – An award that recognizes the most sought-after planner for 2018 in their own country.
- Ace Planner Award (Globetrotter) – Recognizing a wedding planner who has organized most number of destination weddings outside their own country, i.e., in different destinations in 2018
- Social Buzz Award – The wedding with the largest social media imprint in 2018: the planner behind the most talked about wedding on social media with the most hashtags, likes & shares
- Starry Affair Award – The award for the planner who was responsible for the biggest celebrity wedding that had everyone going gaga!
FOR WEDDING SUPPLIERS:
- Capture Award – Flash Flash!! The award for creative excellence to the photographer who captured the most number of destination weddings in 2018
- Destination Spotlight Award – For a videographer who beautifully captured the emotions of a wedding while highlighting the aesthetic beauty of the destination
- Wedding Property of the Year Award – A hotel, chateau, villa or a venue that has made the biggest impact in the region in 2018 (Europe, Russia, Asia Pacific, Indian Sub-Continent, North & Central America, South America and Caribbean, Middle East and Africa)
- Blogger Award – Recognizing the social media influencer/ blogger making a huge digital impact about all things weddings
- Telly Wedding Show Award – The most popular TV series dedicated to weddings. The one that created the maximum buzz in the industry!
Visit http://www.destinationweddingcongress.com/ace-awards.html to nominate yourself and open the doors to global recognition for your business!
Organiser: About QNA International
QNA International creates and delivers business learning and development exchange platforms through B2B conferences, bespoke events and trainings. The company also has an expertise in outsourced sponsorship sales and key account management. www.qnainternational.com