Market-leading Real-time Customer Engagement Platform to Provide Deep Analytics and Location-Based Engagement Tactics to Global Brands
SAN FRANCISCO — (BUSINESS WIRE/AETOSWire) — Swrve, the leader in real-time multichannel customer engagement, today announced an upcoming webinar in partnership with location-based data provider Bluedot to help global brands unlock the power of real-time relevance in multichannel marketing with dynamic micro-targeting. The webinar will be hosted by Lisa Cleary, Chief of Product at Swrve, and Judy Chan, Head of Marketing at Bluedot, in conjunction with the Mobile Marketing Association.
Join Swrve and Bluedot’s upcoming webinar as they share insights into How to Unlock Real-Time Relevance on Tuesday April 30th 8:00 AM Pacific Standard Time / at 4:00 PM British Summer Time. To register, click here.
Triple revenue growth by delivering better, not more, customer touches.
Swrve and Bluedot will outline how today’s global brands can deliver real-time relevant customer experiences, both on mobile and in real life, which lead to greater engagement, monetization and retention.
The webinar will discuss:
- How to take mobile engagement to the next level by identifying, interpreting and predicting customer needs
- How to deliver real-time relevance for customers across time zones, platforms and physical boundaries
- How the power of real-time relevance combines with the precision and scalability of location services to accelerate growth, drive loyalty, and boost in-app and in-store revenue
- How brands with a significant investment in physical stores or locations can use geofencing to target customers based on proximity, real-time insights, and past behaviors
- Key vertical use cases including customer satisfaction surveys or event reviews, as well as time-specific or location-specific customer offers.