Abu Dhabi, UAE (May 30, 2019)–Gather with your friends and loved onesatBab Al Qasr Hotel & Residences, the luxurious 5-star hotel in the heart of Abu Dhabi and embark on an exclusive journey toexperience the secret recipes of a seasoned Moroccan chefat the famous Al Tasamoh tent.
Chef Samira Maghfour, one of the top executive chefs who created a wide array of favorite dishes,is sharing with Bab Al Qasr guests some of her secret recipes and inviting them to experience the gourmet iftar buffet featuring a fantastic assortment of authentic and traditional Arabic and international delicacies.
Beef with Plum Recipe
- Wash the meat and drain it then heat up a mixture of olive oil and regular oil
- Drop the meat in the sizzling oil and move it around for 10 minutes until it cooks
- Turn off the heat and add the spices: Yellow turmeric powder, colored turmeric powder usually used for biryani, ginger powder, black and white pepper, coriander, and boiled garlic with the oil and meat and let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Add sliced onions
- Cover with aluminum and wait until the meat juices will cook the dish through
- Wash plums, add oil, sugar and cinnamon in water to sweeten, soak it until it prunes, remove it from the water only when the meat is cooked to top the meat off
- Add a garnish of toasted slivered almonds
- And enjoy the meal!
Built in celebration of the Holy Month, Al Tasamoh tent is designed to impress everyone with its gorgeous interiors reflecting the beauty and grandiosity of Moroccan architecture. As one of the largest Ramadan tentsin the city, the 6,000 sqm Al Tasamoh brings to life the soothing ambience of atraditional Moroccan courtyard, with its horseshoe-shaped entrance door, glassed tiles floor and Arabesque décor.