Both lovers of water sports and those who prefer to stay on dry land will be thrilled to hear the suavely sporty TissotSeastar 1000 Quartz Chrono is now available as a chronograph, adding a plethora of useful functions to what has quickly become a popular watch. With a host of useful features, it is already an essential in the water, thanks to its ability to handle pressure up to 30 bar (1000ft) and its accessible quartz movement which promises unfailing reliability.
The impressive qualities don’t stop there, with the functionality of the TissotSeastar1000 Quartz Chronoreflected in the design itself. Luminescent hands make for easy readability while the minutes until 20 are marked on the face, when it subsequently becomes every five minutes, in a scale that is typical and helpful for divers. A screwed down case and crown prevent the watch becoming damaged, whatever the wearer’s underwater adventures. The ocean itself is nodded to in the watch’s masculine design, with a subtle sea horse engraved on the backcase hinting at underwater adventures, as the face itself is a deep blue hue, reflecting the ocean’s mysterious depths.
- Swiss made
- Chronograph Quartz movement
- Screw-down crown, caseback and pushers
- Anticlockwise aluminum rotating bezel
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 316L stainless steel engraved case
- Water-resistant to 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety and diver extension or rubber strap with standard buckle