- Experience Amsterdam from above on a hot-air balloon ride
For an enchanting European city break to the contemporary and cultural Amsterdam, visit Conservatorium hotel this Eid al-Adha. The newly launched ‘Amsterdam from Above’ package includes an unforgettable one hour hot air balloon ride so guests can experience a scenic bird’s eye view of the charming city below. Visitors can spend two nights in the triplex ‘I Love Amsterdam Suite’ and enjoy daily breakfast for two, as well as a private, rooftop culinary experience with bubbles and oystersaccompanied by panoramic views of Amsterdam. Completing the Dutch experience, guests can swing 100 meters ‘Over The Edge’ with two entrance tickets to Europe’s highest swing on the A’DAM LOOKOUT observation deck boasting breath-taking views of the cities landscape.
Centrally located at the Museumplein and a stone’s throw away from the capital’s main attractions such as the Flower Market, Vondelpark and the shopping street PC Hooftstraat (with luxury brands such as Gucci, Chanel and Louis Vuitton), Conservatorium hotel is ideally situated for a summer exploring the city.
- Two night stay in Conservatorium’s I Love Amsterdam Suite
- Daily breakfast in the I Love Amsterdam Suite for two
- One hour hot air balloon experience
- Private open air culinary experience with a bottle of premium bubbles and luxury bites on your own rooftop with 360◦ views over Amsterdam
- Two entrance tickets to the A’DAM LOOKOUT observation deck
- Swing 100 metres above the ground with ‘Over the Edge’, Europe’s highest swing on the A’DAM LOOKOUT sky deck with an incredible view over the city
This package is available for stays until 23 September 2019. Booking 14 days in advance is required.
This package is available in the I Love Amsterdam Suite. Including VAT, excluding 7% city tax, subject to availability.
- Patio summer nights on the Paris Left Bank
For a true taste of the European summer in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, head to Paris this Eid and discover festive nights at Hotel Lutetia. Located in the vibrant area of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris, the hotel and its hidden patios will come to life this summer, welcoming guests to discover their special Mediterranean aperitivo menu al fresco. With sharing platters of fresh seafood paired with premium bubbles orcold beverages, these summer pop-ups offer the perfect setting to celebrate Eid with friends, family and loved ones in an iconic address along the Left Bank.
Guests can book their Eid al-Adhastay now and receive a 15% discount on the hotel’s best available room rate, or book for four nights or more and enjoy a 25% discount.* Both offers include access to the hotel’s award-winning Akasha Holistic Wellbeing centre, with its state-of-the-art gym, full-length pool, secluded hamman and bespoke treatment rooms.
- Book your stay 14 days prior to arrival and receive a 15% discount (to book: Upfront Savings)*
- Stay for four nights or longer and benefit from savings of up to 25% on the best available (to book: Long Stay Offer)*
*Terms and conditions apply
- Suite dreams in the heart of London
Indulge in some of London’s largest contemporary luxury suites at Hotel Café Royal, located in the beating heart of the vibrant capital, with the city’s finest shopping districts, museums and galleries and the bright lights of the West End on its doorstep. Crafted meticulously in soft Portland stone, panels of fumed English Oak or historic interiors recently renovated to cater to the needs of the modern traveller, each suite is spacious and serene with a lounge, work station and dressing area. Carrara marble bathrooms include heated walls and floors, rainfall showers and a separate oversized marble bathtubs.
The ‘suite’ stay will include English breakfast served at Laurent as well as thehotel’s award-winning traditional afternoon tea serviced in the historic Oscar Wilde Lounge dating back to 1865. In addition guests will enjoy complimentary return airport transfers (available on Regent Suites and above) as well as complimentary in-room movies, minibar andaccess to the gym, 18 meter pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing.
Middle East travelers booking the ‘Suite dreams’ package over Eid al-Adha will be treated to special amenities including a fresh fruit basket and colouring books for kids, while large families will be accommodated in suites with up to three bedrooms. The hotel also offers guests an Arabic menu including Halal options.
- English breakfast
- Return airport transfers (Regent Suites and above)
- Afternoon tea for two
- Late checkout at 4pm (subject to availability)
- Access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing
- Guaranteed availability in Cakes & Bubbles
- Complimentary in-room movies and minibar*