Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – 17 SEPTEMBER 2019 – Nespresso,the pioneer of portioned coffee, has today introduced the revolutionary Vertuo coffee system to the Middle East. At a touch of a button, Vertuo brewing technology offers high-quality coffee in a variety of cup sizes. Coffee lovers can now enjoy their favourite drink, anyway they like.
Following the success of Vertuo in North America, Europe and Asia, it is now available in the United Arab Emirtaes, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Kuwait, where more then 70% of consumers prefer a large cup of coffee, often starting their day with one that is more than 200ml. With Vertuo, Middle Eastern coffee drinkers will be able to enjoy large black or white coffees made at home, with the quality Nespresso is known for.
Sergey Makarin, Business Executive Officer at Nespresso MEA explained, “By introducing Vertuo in the Middle East, we are expanding at home coffee options for coffee lovers with a range of large coffees, without compromising the taste or extraordinary quality that Nespresso is known for. We feel thatVertuo system will deliver on the consumer needs for convenient and easy to use coffee machines to produce variety of coffee sizes.”
The Vertuo system revolutionises the way coffee is made by introducingCentrifusion™,the unique rotational extraction technology, and a new range of capsule sizes that together allow for different coffee styles from espresso to a large cup.
At the touch of a button,the intelligent system automatically recognises the coffee capsule throughbarcode reading and adjusts extraction parameters to create the perfect full-bodied coffee, finished with a silky and generouscrema.
Vertuo also offersthree different sized capsules, creating a range of five coffee cup sizes. Each of the 28 Vertuo coffees is carefully blended and roasted to deliver a quality coffee experience, whatever the occasion. The Mug size (230mL) gives a well-balanced body and bouquet of gentle aromas, complementing The Gran Lungos (150ml) offering the prolonged pleasure of an espresso. The largest size, Alto (414ml) serves up delicate aromatic taste to be enjoyed in a longer cup size. Finally Nespresso drinkers can enjoy a the intense flavors of the Double Espresso (80 ml) and Espresso (40ml).
- 28 exceptional coffees
- 2 blends in Alto size
- 15 blends for Mug size
- 4 blends for Gran Lungo size
- 3 blends for Double Espresso
- 4 blends of Espresso
The innovative new Vertuo machine range and the new coffees offers a variety of new features, all designed to enrich the experience:
- New Centrifusion™ extraction (rotational extraction) system to gently and precisely brew coffee. The rotation reaches upto 7000 rotations per minute to fully extract the coffee.
- Barcode reading technology which adjusts the brewing parameters such as the cup size, temperature, rotational speed, flow rate and time the water is in contact with the coffee to allow for precise extraction
- Simple and convenient one button operation
- The machine comes in two versionsVertuoPlus and VertuoPlus Deluxe, which feature moveable 1.1L and 1.7L water tanks and an automatic opening and closing of the machine head.
- 20 second pre-heating time, with the mug size (230ml) extracted in under 70 seconds.
- Adjustable cup platform for espresso, double espresso, mug,recipe glasses as well as the travel mug.
- Automatic off mode after 9 minutes of non-use.
- 28 coffees to suit customer preferences, including intense, mild, flavoured and decaffeinated options.
- 5 serving sizes – Alto (414ml), Mug (230ml), Gran Lungo (150ml), Double Espresso (80ml) and Espresso (40ml).
The newNespressoVertuo is available in two models, VertuoPlus and VertuoPlus deluxe.
Vertuo Plus comes in one color: While, while Vertuo Plus deluxe is available in black and silver. The machines and coffee will be available for sale starting 17 September 2019* at Nespresso boutiques and online at buynespresso.com.
The Prices start from AED 1,299. Please check the website for the prices in KSA and Kuwait.