Christmas is upon us, and The Sustainable City is inviting the whole family on 14th December to experience this unique time of year through a celebration of light, warm vibes, a host of thematic events, and a visit from Santa to put a glowing smile on children’s faces.
- Feast your senses:Food lovers can rejoice by enjoying a special edition of the Origin breakfast that will be available, offering international cuisines, covering, among others, Thai, Mexican, and Arabic.
- House of cardboards: Gingerbread houses and Christmas go hand in hand, and now the whole family will have the chance to take part in building their own house out of everyday, recyclable material. Get crafty and welcome the season with joy!
- Tis the season to be decorative: Kids and adultscan embellish their Christmas trees with ornaments that they will decorate, and those with a sweet tooth will get the chance to decorate Christmas-themed cookies and biscuits!
- Meet Santa: Nothing completes the Christmas experience like a photo for your little elves with Santa.
- Get festive: With activities that include a train ride around The Sustainable City, art play —presented by Beitfann — for babies and toddlers to express themselves through colours and shapes, a carousel, and a magic show that will captivate all those in attendance, there truly is something for everyone!
- Four-legged friends: Free assessments and horse-riding classes will be available for all those interested, and dogs seeking a loving home will be there to help spread the joy.
Everyone’s a winner!:There are a raffle draw and a gingerbread competition, but the true prize lies in sharing this jolly season with loved ones and everyone else!