Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 18 January 2020 : With an enviable position on the iconic Abu Dhabi Corniche, Bab Al Qasr Hotel & Residences sets the perfect backdrop for recently engaged couples planning their nuptials. With the unveiling of the property’s seasonal wedding package, the picturesque destination is generating buzz among wedding and reception planners as one of the most memorable wedding venues of the capital to tie the knot this season.
With completely customizable wedding packages, the team at Bab Al Qasr Hotel can tailor each special for the bride and groom, including every ingredient required for elaborate themes, traditional rituals spanning from the far east to the west, toasts, plated dinners or buffets, elegantly appointed decoration, red carpet entrances, a bespoke dance floor and a custom designed, three-tiered wedding cake. Rest assured, the dedicated and certified team of wedding planners will help orchestrate every facet of your vision, from décor to menus and beyond.
The hotel’s unique location sets the stage for captivating events on the distinctive Abu Dhabi coastline that offers unparalleled views of the city skyline and the distinguished Presidential Palace. From winter weddings to summer celebrations, it’s perfect for unforgettable photo ops, year-round. Bab Al Qasr Hotel offers the spectacular Al Dana Ballroom that can be customized to fit any theme. The 712 sqm ballroom is flanked by an impressive 244 sqm pre-function area that is elevated above the lobby and even serves as a unique and elegant venue in its own right for a pre-wedding event. Adjacent to the ballroom is a dedicated bridal suite with a separate entrance to the ballroom and a direct elevator to the hotel room floors.
The address also provides a fairytale inspired outdoor venue for al fresco weddings. Lush gardens with dreamy vistas of the beach embrace weddings that cater up to 350 guests. For intimate weddings, the prime spots Das Room and Rabat Room comfortably seats 80 guests and 10 guests respectively, both in rounds of 10. Every venue of Bab Al Qasr Hotel is complemented with its own pre-function area that boasts impressive views to match.
Bab Al Qasr Hotel creates wedding day bliss including:
• One-night stay in a luxurious Junior Suite
• International buffet breakfast at Artisan Kitchen
• Gourmet en-suite private dinner
• Special welcome amenities and Honeymoon setup
• Early check-in from 12:00pm and late check-out at 3:00pm
• 10% discount on hair styling and make up services at Allure Salon
• 10% discount on treatments at Ayana Spa
• Red carpet for the Bride & Groom upon arrival
• Dance floor
• Customized three-tier wedding cake
• Bridal Suite connected to Al Dana Ballroom
• Security guard services
• Special rates on stays at luxurious rooms and suites of Bab Al Qasr Hotel & Residences for wedding guests