19 October 2020, Dubai, UAE: If you’re new to dressing for two, the world of maternity clothes might be somewhat of a mystery. When it comes to dressing during pregnancy, comfort and style are key. But why wear a glorified sack when you can look elegant?
Max Fashion’s maternity collection offers a complete wardrobe solution featuring comfortable fabrics and an uplifting colour palette with lively graphics. From work wear essentials, to comfortable stretch pieces, to the latest trend hits, the collection has great value options for all expectant mothers.
Dress like the superwoman you are and let Max experts guide you into the world of maternity dressing without losing your personal style:
- Getting dressed when pregnant doesn’t have to mean losing all sense of personal style. If you’re the type who loves colour and print, roll with it! All-over prints like florals are a lovely feminine option if you want to elevate a super simple silhouette, especially when worn with trainers.
- A flowy dress is a maternity must-have. Go for bold hues and vibrant prints to make sure you stand out. The simple midi dress (AED80) is a great go-to for when you need to dress up. It’s lightweight, loose, and long, plus a sumptuous print like florals will give a fresh feel to your look.
- An amazing way to give your outfits some shape is by choosing an A-line dress (AED80). This will give your body definition from under your bust and allow fabric to drape loosely over your bump. It’s also an economical choice because one piece may fit you for most of your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy calls for comfortable clothes, but it can also be a great time to play up your feminine side. Many women like to wear ruffles, florals, and girlie colors and touches to complement their pregnancy glow. Choose shirts with longer hemlines in the front to cover your expanding belly and with room on top for your shoulders and growing bust.
- Oversized tops with trendy ruffle details and elegant floral prints (AED55) paired with denims are great because you’ll always love their loose fits for lazy days – long after you’ve had the baby.
The Max maternity collection features a range of versatile items including tees for AED 35, knit dresses for AED 65 and bottoms with belly solution starting at AED 40. The roomy clothing is designed to mix comfort with style to help women enjoy the most transformative time in their lives.
Ready and willing to jump into a new maternity wardrobe? Log on to www.maxfashion.com to browse and shop.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).