- inkopia is a brand-new, homegrown, online shopping destination that enables you to bring the walls of your home or workspace to life through inspiring photography.
- A unique, user-friendly, end-to-end service – inkopia delivers a personalised, superb-quality end product, capable of starting a conversation, every time.
- From printing and framing, to delivery and installation, inkopia gives you a smooth, accessible, affordable and hassle-free shopping experience, from web to wall, without the stress of searching for and sourcing your own suppliers.
Dubai, UAE (October 2020): Introducing inkopia: an online shopping destination where you can select or upload awe-inspiring photography to purchase and bring the walls of your home, office, school, or business to life. A unique end-to-end service, inkopia ensures each customer receives a personalised, one-of-a-kind end product every time, by offering an extensive range of options and specifications, from print and framing right through to delivery and installation.
Superb-quality handmade prints, coming in a wide selection of sizes, frame formats and colours, complemented by speedy delivery, efficient installation and a friendly voice on the end of the phone, is the utopia that inkopia always creates for its customers.
So, whether you want your living space to reflect your own personality, or your workspace to encapsulate your brand’s personality, inkopia is your one-stop solution – a user-friendly online destination for decorating those daily spaces with amazing, accessible and affordable photography that gets people talking.
With inkopia, the printing, framing, delivery and installation of your prints are just a few clicks way. You can enjoy a smooth and hassle-free, end-to-end shopping experience, from web to wall, without the stress of driving around the city searching for, sourcing and dealing with suppliers. Photography is clearly showcased in user-friendly categories, such as lifestyle, abstract, urban, kids, and more, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
The inkteam also curates collections of similar photo prints and offers useful suggestions filtered by room/gift/trends etc. to help you decide on your end product from the various choices on offer. You can then select your option based on price range to help keep within your budget.
Whether you choose to upload your favourite photo to cherish, or select from inkopia’s curated collection of captivating images – there’s something for everyone to really transform blank wall spaces in six simple steps. Creating your photo utopia, with completely unique prints chosen by you, in your own style, couldn’t be easier:
- STEP 1 – CHOOSE A PHOTO: Browse inkopia’s pro collections and choose from the photographs that are currently available, or choose to upload your own image (minimum size of 3MB to ensure a good quality print).
- STEP 2 – SIZE: Have you measured the space where you are putting your print or the frame you are putting it in? Then select the appropriate size from the dropdown list available when choosing your print.
- STEP 3 – SELECT FORMAT: Would you prefer a classic print or a more contemporary-look canvas? inkopia also has acrylic and aluminium options in silver or gold, which are shiny and make colours pop.
- STEP 4 – FRAME OPTIONS: If you’d also like to have your piece framed, inkopia can do that in various colours (beech, black, gold, silver, white), for both prints and canvas.
- STEP 5 – DELIVERY: Delivery will take between 7-10 days. Creating your totally unique product from your specific selections takes time, but the inkteam will be in touch to update you.
- STEP 6 – INSTALLATION: Are you DIY-savvy or would you like the inkteam to take care of making sure your piece is hung dead straight and aligned with the key elements in your space?
The brainchild of Richard Sanders, the idea for inkopia was actually left brewing for quite a while. But, after all, good things come to those who wait. After Richard teamed up with Jenny Moore and Aimee Warren, the three like-minded inklings – who share a keen eye for detail, a love of design and a vision of how décor in its many forms can start a conversation – brought the concept to life and co-founded inkopia.
Their mission since then has been straightforward: Make photography accessible, affordable and aspirational to all, while improving everyday environments through captivating imagery. Consequently, inkopia champion unique wall spaces and encourage people to add awe-inspiring images to their daily spaces, through a variety of photo printing mediums: including personalised prints, canvas prints, canvas frames, acrylic, and aluminium. Customers can even choose to go bespoke if their preferred size or frame isn’t available; simply send the desired specs onto the inkteam and they’ll send back a quote.
As a homegrown brand founded by Dubai residents, inkopia is committed to supporting the local creative community by providing an online platform for UAE-based photographers to showcase their amazing images. From award-winning local lensmen and women, to global travel photographers, to talented inkopians – inkopia offers customers a diverse range of imagery snapped by photographers who know how to truly capture moments and tell stories through their photography.