It coordinates with a casual style or a dressier one: the new range of Tissot chronographs suits all your activities and outfits. Whether the look you prefer is classic or sporty, the brand offers variations on its models to bring out the best of your unique personality.
Imposing and masculine, each timepiece nestles perfectly against the wrist of a man who proudly asserts his style. With a 45.5 mm steel case, the Tissot SuperSport does not go unnoticed. The brand offers the model in several colours, from black PVD to gold PVD, to suit every whim.
To add character to the watch, Tissot added a fixed bezel with a tachymetric scale.
The indexes and hands are coated with Super-LumiNova® to make it possible to enjoy long summer evenings while maintaining an easy visibility of the time.
That’s right, Tissot offers you a watch full of character that suits your style and adapts to your whims.
The plus sign in the Swiss Flag within the Tissot logo symbolises the Swiss quality and reliability Tissot has shown since 1853. The watches, sold all over the world, enable Tissot to be the leader in the traditional Swiss watch industry, exporting more than 4 million watches every year. Tissot stands by its signature, Innovators by Tradition. The high quality of the brand with every component is recognised worldwide.
Tissot has been named Official Timekeeper and Partner of many global events such as basketball with the NBA and FIBA; cycling with the Tour de France and the UCI World Cycling Championships; motorsports with MotoGPTM and the FIM World Superbike Championship and many more besides in the sports of ice hockey, fencing and rugby.
Key leading products include: Tissot T-Touch (The first tactile watch in 1999). Tissot Le Locle, a timeless, classic, automatic watch with 80 hours of power reserve. Tissot T-Race, “the sporty design”.
SuperSport Chrono features
- Satin steel, black PVD steel, or rose gold PVD steel case
- Fixed bezel with tachymetric scale
- Crown with crown protector and chronograph push-buttons to match the glass
- 5 mm in diameter
- See-through sapphire crystal
- Full case back
- Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM)
- Quartz movement
- ETA 10.212 calibre
- Hours, minutes, and small seconds dial; 1/10-second chronograph with two counters, date
- Matte dial with markings that match the case and glass colour
- Rectangular appliqué indexes coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Semi-skeleton sword hands coated with Super-LumiNova®
- Brown or black leather strap with visible stitching