9 November, Dubai, UAE, 2020: With Diwali just around the corner, you are about to get a short but welcome break from routine. Diwali is a time for family and sweets, pretty lights and beautiful rangolis – and of course gifts! The anticipation is already building as preparations start– decking up the house, buying gifts and making yummy goodies.
Buying Diwali gifts for the entire family can seem like a daunting task, but Max experts are here to give you several great value options, so you can quickly finish off your Diwali shopping and get back to spending time with loved ones.
- Pick a beautiful embellished clutch to add a bit of sparkle to any woman’s life. The glitter detail clutch purse with metallic knob closure (AED55) has a more classic appeal and goes effortlessly with everything.
- The IKSU makeup collection, which is exclusively available at Max, features a full range for the face, eyes, lips and nails. Designed to empower consumers to be themselves, the collection of both neutral and vivid shades aims to inspire beauty buffs to express themselves in a variety of ways. With prices between AED9 and AED29, value is at the heart of IKSU with a dynamic selection that brings a variety of looks, ideas and colours to life.
- The RBL Sport gift set (AED29) is an ideal pick for men of any style and taste. The set includes a shower gel and a perfume with an exhilarating fragrance to suit the festivities.
- For the little ones, a seven-piece gift set (AED80) is the perfect choice to present to new parents. Available in both blue and pink, this set displays refreshing, bright colours and cute prints. Every piece is carefully tailored from breathable and soft organic cotton – natural, renewable and fiber free from the harmful effects of toxic pesticides to provide maximum comfort to the baby at all times.
- Decking up the house in gorgeous lights, lamps, diyas and candles readies it for Diwali. Designed to resemble stars, a set of gold candleholders (AED25) is ideal for ushering in the festive season. They can be displayed together or separately. Or why not go for an ornate pale gold large candle holder, from AED39.