Recipes for an appetizer, a main course and a desserts brought to you by Yalla Net’asha’s eighth week winner Dima Mosally
Dubai, UAE – 29 December 2020: Looking back at Week 8 of the addictive OSN Original series ‘Yalla Neta’sha, Come Dine With Me’, viewers can now re-create the winning dishes from contestant Dima Mosally. Here are the complete recipies for the appetizer, main course and dessert.
Appetizer – Bulgur Salad
- 1 cup of fine bulgur
- 1 Onion medium size
- 1 tspn salt
- 2 tsp of red pepper paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp top pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp canned tomato sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Green onion
- 1 medium tomato
- Few Mint leaves
- 1/3 cups of olive oil
- Wash the bulgur and leave a little of the water in it for 1 hour. Then add to a blender with the tomato past, onion and the rest of the ingredits, except the lettuce.
- Combine the ingredients well, then chop the lettuce finely and add to the mixture.
- Prepare lettuce leaves on the side and scoop the mixture into each leaf and serve. Serve the salad in a dish along with lettuce leaves.
Main Course – Kebab with Cherry: The Aleppo Recipe
- Squeeze the cherry until you get cherry juice.
- Mix the kebab with Dakka spices and a quarter glass of roasted pine seeds.
- Chop Kebab into small pieces, put them in skewers, grill them on charcoal until ready. Set them aside.
- Set the meat broth aside as well.
Dessert – Madlouka Shamyeh
- For cream:
- Put milk on medium fire, keep stirring until it reaches boiling point. Add lemon juice, you will see that the milk has clumped forming cream and water.
- Sieve the cream and put it in a glass pot. Add Gaimar cream and rose water, mix properly, cover with cling wrap and put in the fridge.
- For Madlouka:
- Heat butter in a pot, add semolina, cook until it caramelizes (7 minutes).
- Add sugar to semolina, then add milk. Stir until you get a homogeneous thick mix.
Fans can watch the 45-episode Arabic series on OSN Ya Hala Al Oula and the OSN Streaming app, and enjoy the local version of ‘Come Dine With Me’ that has become a household name across the globe. The series includes the show’s distinctive and uncompromising humor and heartfelt moments with a twist of Arab humor by its voice over Egyptian comedian and TV host Khalid Mansour.
OSN is the region’s leading entertainment business with the rights to broadcast in 17 countries across the MENA. The company is owned and operated by Panther Media Group, registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and has two shareholders, KIPCO and the Mawarid Group Limited.
OSN has a history of providing exceptional value for customers with its focus on exclusive and in-demand content, and innovative digital platforms for anywhere, anytime access.
OSN is the exclusive distributor of The Walt Disney Company’s new Disney+ Originals in the Middle East region, across both its box and streaming services. OSN’s strength is its unbeatable range of exclusive programming and best-in-class entertainment led by its long-term partnerships with studio majors including Disney+, Disney, HBO, NBC Universal, Fox, Paramount, MGM, and Sony to name a few.
OSN is the home for premium and nowhere-else content in Arabic, English, Filipino. OSN broadcasts the latest content at the same minute as in the US, including popular series, blockbuster movies, and the best in kids and lifestyle programming. In addition, OSN also provides entertainment content for devices such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones via its online and mobile app entertainment platform, offering movies and series on the go.
OSN has been at the forefront of digital technology innovation in the Middle East introducing OSN on Demand, the region’s first VOD service.
OSN’s ambition is to deliver entertainment everywhere for everyone, which is informed by the company’s three key pillars: A customer-first approach, unrivalled exclusive content and unbeatable value.