Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 29 December 2020: All set to ring in the new year with royalty? Al Khawaneej Walk is offering visitors to the destination a chance to do just that! The Queen of Hearts, Ruler of Wonderland from Lewis Carroll’s celebrated children’s classic ‘Alice in Wonderland’, will star in an eponymous live show from 31 December to 6 January 2021 at Al Khawaneej Walk, the community mall located in the heart of Al Khawaneej neighbourhood.
Featuring vigorous songs and dances, the musical narrates stories from the queen’s past, and explains how she needs the love and support of her friends to bring out the softer side of her personality. The show will highlight the importance of friendship through presenting favourite tales from the well-loved children’s classic.
A dedicated arts and crafts area within the mall is hosting quirky workshops to teach kids to shape fancy creations from paper and cardboard. From paper teacups to Mad Hatter’s hats and rabbit masks, to transforming paper bags into Alice in Wonderland characters and designing their very own White Rabbit pocket watch, kids are in for a real treat. In addition, they can learn to make colourful bookmarks, strings of hearts and card armies, among other decorations.
Kids visiting Al Khawaneej Walk this week, can also meet The Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter, Alice, and the White Rabbit – all traipsing around the community destination, and capture the fun moments with the beloved characters on film.
About Al Khawaneej Walk
Al Khawaneej Walk is a community mall that features a wide range of F&B and retail experiences suitable for all ages. The mall spans 185,000 square feet across indoor and outdoor spaces.
Inspired by the aesthetic of a greenhouse and built to world-class standards, the community mall blends rustic and modern elements to create a vibrant social hive for the neighbourhood’s residents and visitors.
Al Khawaneej Walk houses:
- A 40,000-square-foot Géant Hypermarket
- Roxy Cinemas with 6 screens, featuring the brand’s largest IMAX screen in the UAE
- A 21,740 -square-foot Warehouse Gym with a ladies-only section and a 25-metre swimming pool
- An 8,000-square-foot American Hospital Clinic, its third branch in the UAE
- A Kidoos entertainment space – a unique interactive and supervised indoor play area for kids aged 12 and under
- The Arcade by Hub Zero, a state-of-the-art gaming zone offering a range of PC games, simulators, VR experiences and other play zones for all ages
- A range of luxury spas and salons for men and women
Located in the Al Khawaneej neighbourhood in Dubai, Al Khawaneej Walk is easily accessible through major arterial roads and public transport networks. For more information, visit www.alkhawaneejwalk.ae