, Dubai, UAE: Chances are, you have quite a few people to shop for this festive season. And while gifts for family and friends is a sweet way to express your love, you know very well that the people in your life don’t want you to stretch yourself too thin.
Good news: Max experts have come up with gift ideas for her that are creative, thoughtful, and yes, still within even the most modest of budgets.
- She can fit all of the essentials in a cute cross-body bag, available in different colours for AED40/SAR40.
- Give the stylish woman in your life a season’s worth of fancy feet with a set of 5 printed ankle-length socks with cuffed hem for AED25.
- Surprise! If you’re looking for a glittery gift, a set of six embellished earrings for AED29/SAR32 can be matched with a variety of outfits.
- Help her stay organized and plan for the next 365 days with a cute spiral notebook, available for just AED15/SAR15.
- A scented candle radiates warmth, and fills the space with a gentle aroma. Choose between ocean tide (AED15), gold amber wood or black amber and ginger lily for AED17.
- It can be tough to find the perfect gift for makeup lovers, especially as her expectations can be almost as high as her ever-growing number of lipsticks. What you cannot go wrong with a set of six sturdy make-up brushes (AED35) or a cute make up pouch (AED29) to hold all her beauty essentials.
- Need a creative gift for your coffee lover? Look no further and go for a set of ceramic mugs that feature adorable messages for just AED20.
- The scarf trend is back in full effect, and you’re sure to be the best friend she’s ever had when she opens this beautiful floral piece priced at just AED12.
- Help your friend save space by storing her jewelry in a decorative organizer with mirror (AED35). Ideal for hanging trinkets, earrings and bracelets, the jewelry holder is perfect for placing on a dresser.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).