Denim is an essential in your wardrobe no matter what the season. It is versatile and can bring together almost any outfit. Pair a denim jacket with your best dress or go super causal by choosing classic jeans and a t-shirt.
Once reserved only for the weekend, denim proves to be a timeless classic option suitable for all occasions. This is why Max has just added to its “Born to Denim” collection for men and women. Come spring, a pair of jeans and a tee is all you need to get your look on point. Max experts give tips on how to style your favorite denim piece and the best ways to make it work for all types of events:
- If you want to wear denim at the office, it’s all about that balance between casual and corporate. Pair your jeans with a blazer, smart heels and a ladylike bag.
- If the dress code says smart casual, it’s the perfect opportunity to mix your denim with dressier pieces. A dress paired with a well-fitting denim jacket is a great way to wear denim without looking too dressed down. Sandals, heels, or sneakers all complement this look.
- When you are out and about on the weekends – the denim skirt is a chic replacement for your go-to skinny jeans and looks great when worn with a loose-fitting shirt that is tucked in. A trendy belt takes this outfit up a notch, while casual sneakers or flats keep it cool.
- Darker denim works best for the evening, while a structured shape strikes the perfect balance between trousers and jeans. They look great paired with a casual tee, a silky top, or loose shirt and manage to look just the right amount of polished.
- Today, denims are available in many fits and silhouettes, you have a lot of choices. High waists pair well with fitted tops and do wonders for elongating your legs, especially when paired with heels. For a classic look, opt for denim jeans that feel snug but not too tight when the buttons are done up.
- Personalize your outfit by donning a character top to reflect your unique aesthetic – Max’s new collection includes sweatshirts and tees featuring beloved characters such as Mickey & Minnie as well as Marvel superheroes.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region