A comfortable kid is a happy kid. Essential to keeping them comfortable is making sure they’re dressed appropriately for all weather conditions. Spring time may be tricky for parents to dress their kids as the region can quickly change from mild and sunny to cold, dusty and windy.
Max experts offer some guidelines and tips that should help set your child up for an enjoyable time outdoors this spring:
- Dressing your girl in layers can be fun for both of you! There are so many stylish options to play with. Sweatshirts are the perfect style to keep her warm and they go with everything, including dresses, skirts, and pants. Stock up on neutral colours that go with any fall outfit and cute slogans to add to the appeal.
- Basic long sleeve tees are a versatile staple. She can layer them under sweaters for all her outdoor adventures but make sure to get her a couple of short sleeve layering tees too. These are perfect to wear under pullovers and hoodies, especially on those days where the weather goes from cold to warm really quick.
- Try oh-so-cool trainers or trendy headbands and accessories to complete the look. Max’s Big Joy Little Prices collection features a range of essentials for little girls aged 2 to 16 to help mix and match layers to adapt as conditions change.
- Just like girls, getting boys a tee is a great way to layer on his fall fashion style. He can wear these tees on their own, or layer them underneath his favorite sweater. They’re also a style staple, and can always be worn with jeans, joggers, or sweatpants!
- Graphic pullovers and hooded tops are an essential for fall fashion and kids get a lot of use out of them. He’ll love the fun designs part of the Big Joy Little Prices collection, and you’ll love knowing that he’s warm and comfortable.
Now that you know the basics, it’s time to bring on the layers and get your kids spring fashion ready! In mood-boosting colours, Max’s Big Joy Little Prices collection range stands out on the playground while featuring the latest parent-pleasing details to keep little ones safe and comfortable.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region