6 stylish fashion finds for your modest wardrobe
Modest outfits are popular among many women who embrace a fashion-forward lifestyle while adapting and balancing their values with culture and sophistication. Trendy, casual outfits for fashionistas, are made with special intention of offering the perfect blend of modesty and style.
Those who love modest fashion consider abayas their go-to outfit for everyday wear. If you’re looking for new designs to up your modest wear game, MAX experts are here to help:
- Invest in pieces that don’t require a lot of layering and pastel shades that look invigorating in the summer season. Created with long sleeves, floor-length hemlines and opaque fabrics, these beautiful quartz pink maxi dresses can be worn on their own – no layers necessary.
- Opt for a feminine designs and silhouettes without compromising on coverage, practicality and comfort. Choose dresses that gather just beneath the bust, drawing attention upward while draping nicely over the silhouette like this pearly, sapphire blue piece.
- Striped prints is one of the most recent trends that is very beautiful. Choose a striped dress in subtle oceanic shades with graceful long sleeves that complements the pattern. Team this dress with minimal jewelry and matching sandals for a simple and elegant ensemble.
- Wrap (or faux wrap) dress is a shape that is very compatible with curvy shapes because it is adjustable to anybody. Beautifully designed in a charming ruby red, a maxi wrap dress featuring lantern sleeves is an excellent pick for your closet. Wear the dress with heels for a chic look.
- Modest fashionistas love the extra volume offered by pleated maxi skirts. Pair your skirt with a draped chiffon top to take your style game to the next level and this is great for those who want to stray from form-fitting pieces.
- For women, modest fashion is about femininity and style – choose a classic jumpsuit with waist tie-ups and flowing trousers. What’s more, the quality fabric lends a breezy touch to the ensemble.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region