Don’t miss this season’s Euro 2020 championship at Club Vista Mare, The Pointe and Palm West Beach
Cheer on your team and enjoy great food and drinks at Palm Jumeirah’s buzzing leisure destinations until 11 July
With the UEFA Euro 2020 Championships firmly under way, Palm Jumeirah celebrates the highly anticipated event with live viewings and exciting F&B offers at Club Vista Mare, The Pointe and Palm West Beach. Visitors can enjoy all the action across various outlets at the three destinations with a promise of an exciting ambiance, international cuisines and refreshing beverages.
Club Vista Mare
Logs & Embers:
- In need of a barbeque by the beach? Logs & Embers, Club Vista Mare’s latest restaurant, features deliciously cooked grills coupled with a breath-taking view of Palm Jumeirah’s waters.
- Visit and avail one of three Euro 2020 offers: A juicy burger and refreshing drink for AED99, a sharing platter including one choice of meat with two sides and two drinks for AED199 or a classic 24 chicken wings alongside a bucket of drinks from AED190 only
The Tap House:
- An unmissable atmosphere of exciting games, live commentary and great prizes, The Tap House is the place to be this season with F&B deals starting at AED99 only
Breeze Beach Grill:
- With beach access, an open BBQ and refreshing house beverages, Breeze Beach Grill is buzzing with pre-match and match offers for everyone to enjoy
- Treat yourself to a pre-match Sunday roast with a side of two drinks from 1pm to 5pm for AED148 only
- Indulge in a Match Day Drunch featuring two hours of unlimited beverages for AED200, a mouth-watering burger and drink combo for AD60, half-time drink offer for AED39 and 30% off select house beverages
- Don’t miss Happy Hour every day from 4pm to 8pm
Hook & Cook:
- Get ready for game night with a delicious seafood menu at Hook & Cook seafood restaurant at The Pointe
- Buratta salad, grilled or battered shrimp tacos, classic fish and chips and one-of-a-kind seafood paella are some of the finest selections that promise to add spice to the football match
- For a truly Uzbek experience, visit Zor Restaurant as it celebrates Euro 2020 with exciting offers and a riveting atmosphere
- Enjoy a plate of mozzarella sticks, nuggets, smoked cheese, uzbek cheese, pistachio nuts, grenki and two glasses of house beverages for AED150 per person only
Palm West Beach
- Breathe in the sea air and dive into exquisite international cuisine at Orange Chameleon at Palm West Beach
- Refreshing drinks, sunbeds coupled with an electrifying ambiance will make your Euro 2020 experience a memorable one
About The Pointe (www.ThePointe.ae)
The Pointe is an iconic waterfront dining and entertainment destination managed by Nakheel Malls.
Located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah, it is home to The Palm Fountain, the Guinness World Records™ title holder of the world’s largest fountain, which offers spectacular daily shows to visitors and residents from 6pm onward.
The Pointe comprises a publicly accessible pristine beach area for hours of fun under the sun and a 1.5-kilometre promenade for sporting activities and leisurely strolls. The pet-friendly destination spans 1.4 million square feet and offers round-the-clock entertainment, fine dining and lifestyle offerings including Nakheel Malls’ gourmet food hall concept Food District. The Pointe is also home to Reel Cinemas featuring a dine-in experience by culinary star Guy Fieri, Cheeky Monkeys’ flagship kids’ play concept, a children’s playground, a Union COOP supermarket, gyms and fitness centres, beauty salons and unique gifting concepts.
Car parking facilities can accommodate up to 1,400 vehicles and The Pointe monorail station is set to inaugurate soon.
About Palm West Beach (www.westbeach.ae)
Palm West Beach is an iconic water sports, all-day entertainment and licensed beach destination. Palm West Beach is home to 300 illuminating palm trees and is a pet friendly destination that stretches across 1.6km of promenade and beach front. Palm West Beach’s hotels portfolio includes eight
5-star hotels like Five Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont The Palm, SOHO Palm Jumeirah, Adagio Aparthotels, Byblos, Hilton Palm Jumeirah and One Palm. Palm West Beach additionally includes 10 beachside water view Restaurants including Jones The Grocer, Aprons and Hammers, Koko Bay, Lucky Fish, Señor Pico, Orange Chameleon, Praia, among others.
About Club Vista Mare:
Club Vista Mare is a vibrant beachfront dining destination on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah with unique restaurants offering a selection of world cuisines, including Middle Eastern, European and Caribbean fare. The destination offers spectacular views of The Palm’s eastern shoreline and some of Dubai’s world-famous landmarks.
Visitors can choose from indoor and al fresco dining experiences at Breeze Beach Grill, Ibn Al Bahar, The Tap House and Palm Bay. Club Vista Mare spans 50,000 sq ft and can accommodate 2,000 guests at a time. The destination also offers parking facilities for 250 vehicles.